- Application Form (filled out in Tomsk)
- 4 photos 3 x 4
- Certificate of Secondary Education
- Legalisation of educational documents (about 100 USD not covered by the University)
- EXAMS: Biology and Chemistry
- Medical Certificate of Health Status
Maria Shevchenko, Director of Institute for International Research and Education
Tamara Kharitonova, Acting Director for International Research and Education
+7 (3822) 903-716
Accomodation for International Students
- University dorms: four-bedded rooms. The dorms are equipped with basic furniture, and have computer links. Dormitories for international students are within five-minute walk from the University campus and clinics. Fees about 200 USD per year
- Rent an apartment – on average 250-450 USD per month depending on the location, size and condition of the apartment. As a rule, apartments are supplied with furniture and basic household appliances (refrigerator, TV, telephone).
First year and pre-medical students are NOT allowed to live outside dorms.
Hostel superintendent is in charge of providing furniture and other equipment, day-to-day repairs, and calling up a plumber, carpenter or electrician. There is a student in charge of each floor who takes care of requests and enquiries.
- Clinics: provide high tech medical care; capacity 810 beds. Students start working with patients in the 4th year of the program
- Scientific library of 1,000,000 volumes one of the largest university libraries in Siberia
- Computer Center, Sports Center
- Student’s scientific society
- Scientific and other clubs