Faculty of Professional Development and Retraining
Natalia G. Brazovskaya
Acting Dean of the Faculty of Professional Development and Retraining
PhD, Associate Professor
Phone: 8 (3822) 530-243; Telephone / fax: 8 (3822) 531-078
Address: Moscovsky Trakt 2/ 20, 2nd Floor
The Faculty of Professional Development and Retraining is one of the largest centers of additional professional education in the Russian Federation, it comprises 11 departments and 9 courses where 77 specialties are available for futher training.
The faculty provides courses to raise the level of skills in all directions of training specialists at SSMU.
The Faculty offers various forms of training:
- Short-term (2 weeks) intensive seminars
- Continuing medical education (1-2 months)
- Advanced medical speialization training (4-6 months)
Classes are conducted by highly qualified teachers (professors, associate professors, doctors and candidates of medical sciences). Upon graduation students are rewarded standard form documents (certificates of vocational retraining, professional certificates and certificates of advanced training).
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Anesthesiology and Intensive Care
- Regenerative medicine, Physiotherapy and Health Resort
- Infectious Diseases
- General practice and outpatient therapy
- Psychiatry and Psychotherapy
Training and refreshment courses are conducted in the following specialties:
- Radiodiagnosis and radiotherapy
- Medical Genetics
- Medical and Biological Cybernetics
- Public health and health care